Scarlett Johansson has held down her crown as the highest-paid actress for the second year in the row. Forbes just released their Highest Paid Actresses list, featuring Johansson in the top spot with $56-million in earnings between 2018 and 2019.
Being a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe has sure paid off. The actress’ earnings include an eight-figure check for “Black Widow,” as well as $35-million for the massively successful “Avengers: Endgame.”
Johansson is joined by Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon, who are no strangers to Forbes’ list, as well as newcomers Elisabeth Moss and Margot Robbie.The world’s ten highest-paid actresses made $314-point-six-million total, which is 69-percent more than last year but still much less than thehighest-paid actors’ total of $588-point-three-million.
Here’s the full list of actresses who made the cut this year:
- Scarlett Johansson – $56-million
- Sofia Vergara – $44.1-million
- Reese Witherspoon – $35-million
- Nicole Kidman – $34-million
- Jennifer Aniston – $28-million
- Kaley Cuoco – $25-million
- Elisabeth Moss – $24-million
- Margot Robbie – $23.5-million
- Charlize Theron – $23-million
- Ellen Pompeo – $22-million