According to a survey of 2-thousand U.S. adults who celebrate Thanksgiving, 58% say they’re more likely to take naps during the holiday season than any other time of the year.
- Respondents agree that the best Turkey Day naps happen after the big meal and dessert, and after watching the football game.
- The perfect Thanksgiving nap starts at 2:57p.m. and lasts for 42 minutes.
- If your guests are napping, you should take it as a compliment, as 76% say a nap after the Thanksgiving feast is a sign of being satisfied with the food.
- Younger generations find the holiday season improves their sleep, with 59% of Gen Z and 60% of millennials saying they get better sleep during the holidays. Only 34% of Gen X and 20% of baby boomers say the same.
- Being well-rested helps 84% prioritize in their lives and the same number believe getting better sleep even helps them be a better person.