The Wall Street Journal reports "WeightWatchers Moves Into the Ozempic Market With Telehealth Deal. Weight-management company is buying Sequence, which offers telehealth visits with doctors".
The Independent reports that there are some serious side effects to using Ozempic for weight loss. The treatment works due to an active ingredient – semaglutide – which regulates blood sugar, but also induces a chemical revulsion to food.
Besides making you nauseous Ozempic lists a bunch of other side effects.
Common side effects may include:;
- upset stomach, heartburn, burping, gas, bloating;
- vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- stomach flu symptoms;
- headache, dizziness, tiredness.
But that's just the start of the fun!
- May cause Thyroid cancer. signs of a thyroid tumor--swelling or a lump in your neck, trouble swallowing, a hoarse voice, feeling short of breath;
- symptoms of pancreatitis--severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea with or without vomiting, fast heart rate;
- gallbladder problems--upper stomach pain, fever, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
And finally has shown to cause suicidal thoughts in some.
So you go through all of this to get thin and what at the end you find you have something called Ozempic face. What's that you ask? Doctors have now issued a warning about “Ozempic face,” a possible side effect of using the drug.
Dr Paul Frank a NYC dermatologist who some have creited with coining the term "Ozempic face" says; “A 40-year-old patient will come in, and suddenly, she’s super-skinny and needs filler, which she never needed before. I look at her and say: ‘How long have you been on Ozempic?’ And I’m right 100 per cent of the time,” he said, adding: “It’s the drug of choice these days for the one per cent.” This only effects people who don't have type 2 diabetes that use this drug. They age 30 to 40 years in their face.
As someone who endorses a cellular health program that only takes 90 days to transform your body and improve your health called The Health Dare I encourage you to avoid drugs to help with weight loss. Making better food choices and drinking lots of water are the only way to lose weight and improve health.