“Good Morning America” has teamed up with Shannon Doherty, the mom behind the million + follower "At Home With Shannon" TikTok page.
Doherty has it down pat when it comes to packing the kids up and hitting the sand… and afterwards.
- Use baby powder to wipe off sand. Doherty says "Put it in a sock and just rub it on your kids.”
- Use a laundry basket to shake off sand. Put sandy clothes and towels in the basket and shake!
- Encourage sunblock use with makeup brushes.
- Bring a small bucket to create a foot-washing station.
- Use a fitted sheet and beach bags to create a sand-free area.
- Use a cup as a phone speaker. It works.