"The Great Resignation" may be leading to more resignations!
A new Robert Half survey finds:
- 41% of professionals admit to being more burned out now than they were a year ago.
- 35% of workers say the feel uncomfortable discussing their burnout with bosses.
- Workers suffering the most burnout include:
- Gen Z professionals (47%)
- Technology workers (44%)
- Women (43%)
- Employees who have been with their company for two to nine years (43%)
- The cities with the most burned out employees are Boston (50%), Charlotte (50%) and San Diego (48%)
After having to work from home due to the pandemic, more and more workers have been able to maintain a flexible work schedule but apparently that’s not helping much.
- Of those surveyed, 78% say they now have the ability to set their own work schedule.
- But of those workers, 70% say they are actually working more hours now than pre-pandemic.
- And 74% of those workers are working 40 or more hours a week.