A new YouGov poll finds:
- The majority of Americans will do whatever the host asks them, although it’s not an overwhelming majority.
- In fact, 55% of people say they will abide by a host’s request when it comes to wearing shoes indoors.
- 23% of Americans prefer to leave their shoes on.
- 22% would rather take their shoes off.
Now, when it comes to guests visiting their home, it seems most folks aren’t necessarily particular.
59% of those polled say they are okay with whatever their guests feel comfortable with.
- 24% admit they’d prefer for guests to take their shoes off in their home.
- 17% would rather they keep their shoes on.