The fast food giant just announced that starting Monday, January 31st, for a limited time, they are adding certain viral hacks to the menu so people can order them “by name,” allowing them to get “all the menu items they need in one bag to build each tasty creation on their own."
Menu hacks include:
- Hash Brown McMuffin – Only available at breakfast, this adds a Hash Brown to the Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
- Crunchy Double - Chicken McNuggets topped with a Double Cheeseburger, with a recommended Tangy BBQ sauce drizzle “for maximum flavor.”
- Land, Air & Sea – Combines a Big Mac with a McChicken and a Filet-O-Fish.(select restaurants will feature the Hot ‘n Spicy McChicken sandwich.)
- Surf + Turf – (available through the app and delivery) it combines a Double Cheeseburger and Filet-O-Fish.
Now, folks who order these hacks will still have to put their item together, Micky D’s won’t be doing it for you.
Here's some other deals they're going to offer
- From Monday through Feb. 27, order the Surf + Turf on the McDonald’s app to get free medium fries and a medium soft drink. The offer can be used once per day but downloading the app and registering is required.
- Between Monday and Feb. 6, order $15 or more on Uber Eats during breakfast hours and get a free Hash Brown McMuffin.
- Or spend $20 or more on Uber Eats the rest of the day to get a free Crunchy Double through Feb. 6. Prices through on-demand delivery may be higher than at restaurants.