- 76% of parents say finding the perfect gift for their children is the most stressful part of the holidays.
- 75% say it should be considered an Olympic sport.
- 83% of parents say it doesn’t feel like the holidays until their kids open their presents.
- 80% say they feel guilty if their child ends up not liking their present.
- 43% say they’ve seen their child cry or be disappointed by not getting the present they wanted.
So, how do parents know what to get their kids to make them happy?
- Well, 56% have no problem directly asking their kids what they want.
- 83% say their kids have no problem being honest and telling them what they want for the holidays.
- 51% of parents will discreetly bring up the holidays in an attempt to find out what their kids want.
- Another 50% will ask their kids’ friends.