A new survey by MyBankTracker finds:
- 63% of women say they’d rather reveal their weight than disclose their salary. 37% would rather tell what they make in a year.
- Those 18 to 24 are the most comfortable sharing their salary (40.79%), while those 25 to 34 are least comfortable doing so (33.75%)
- In general, as women age they tend to get more comfortable discussing their salary than weight.
Men are even less forthcoming with their salary!
- In fact, only 20% of men say they’d prefer to disclose their salary, with 80% more willing to share their weight.
- Men 35 to 44 are the most willing to share their salary (24.05%), while men 55 to 64 are least willing (16.90%)