- 51% of moms say knowing they have dirty dishes to deal with prevents them from enjoying a meal.
- Two-thirds say they are unable to sleep if their kitchen isn’t clean.
- 80% actually feel less stress if they clean their dishes right away.
But let’s face it, not many folks aren't really cleaning their dishes immediately.
- In fact, 69% of people say their sink usually has dirty dishes in it.
- 72% say their kitchens have become messier since last March when lockdowns began.
- The average sink has about five dirty dishes in it at on time.
And it’s not just messy kitchens folks are having a hard time dealing with.
- 61% of moms say with all they’ve had to do over the past six months, household chores have taken a backseat.
- 35% say they avoid chores because they are too time consuming.
- 69% of moms just don’t have the time to get their chores done.
- 69% say they feel guilty spending their time in the kitchen instead of with their kids.