U.S. News and World Report” may have just made your search easier has released their 2021 Best Jobs report.
It offers a look at the best jobs across 17 lists, including best paying jobs, best jobs without college degrees, and best jobs in certain specific sectors.
They looked at the most important aspects of a job, including growth potential, work-life balance and salary.
So, what are the best jobs out there?
- Physicians Assistant, which has been at number three since 2017 tops the list as the overall best job, and also tops the list for best healthcare job. It also has a median annual income of $112,000!
- Once again, occupations in healthcare dominate the list, taking 42 spots on the 100 Best Jobs list.
- The overall best paying job is an Anesthesiologist, with a median salary of $208,000.
- Healthcare jobs also dominate the Best Paying Jobs that Pay More Than $100K list, with 15 of the Top 25 being healthcare positions.
Top Ten Overall Jobs
(click hereto see the complete 100)
- Physician Assistant
- Software Developer
- Nurse Practitioner
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Data Scientist
Top 5 Best Paying Jobs
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist