A new report looked at Google Trends to determine the most popular Thanksgiving side in each state.
- The report focused on Google searches in November, 2019
- They looked at over 20 different Thanksgiving day sides, with gravy included in the mix.
- Mac and Cheese is the #1 side in South Carolina
- Mac n’ cheese is also #1 in six other states
- Mashed potatoes are a big favorite, topping the list in 10 states.
- 47 states pick a carb as the most popular side, with only three preferring a veggie side.
- Believe it or not, folks in Maine opt for a side salad as their most popular side dish.
Click here to find out your state’s favorite Thanksgiving side.