Gwyneth Paltrow lifestyle brand GOOP is out with their annual Holiday Gift Guide, with this year’s picks focused on meeting “the needs of today: less travel and more snacks, self-care, and booze. And yes, puzzles galore."
As always, there are plenty of ridiculous items.
Items to entertain you include:
- A $40 Waves Iridescent Puzzle
- A $36 Full Blush Puzzle, that’s 1,000 pieces and “pretty enough to frame”
- A $65 Bottle Of "Carbon Negative" Vodka
- A $100 6 pack of Cali Squeeze Beer
- A $200 Pleasure Point Bong
- A $200 Maple Luxury Edition Scrabble set
- A $1,895 Checkers in Burnt Agate Marble (yes a checkers set)
- A $1,995 Ouija Board
- A $2,500 Shagreen Poker Set
And don’t forget the ridiculous candles. This year’s include:
- A $75 “This Smells Lie My Prenup Candle”
- An $85 “Dirty Gingerbread Candle”
- And the $75 “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle, described as having a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent.” (There is also a “This Smells Like My Vagina” roll on perfume)
- A $75 “This Smells Like My Orgasm” candle
Other items include:
- A $35,000 Dresser “Pyramid Commode,” is a triangular shaped dresser featuring 14 soft-closing drawers made of solid mahogany.
- A $210 “Batard Bread Lamp,” which isn’t a lamp to make bread, but actually a lamp made of bread.
- A $125,000 Retrofitted VW Bug
- A $38,000 Avocado Green Mattress
- A $16 Coloring Book. Here's it's description This vulva-centric coloring book—filled with sixty-four tear-out sheets to shade in, share with others, and even frame when you’re finished—does an excellent job of demystifying female genitalia