Americans are pretty stressed these days, and a new poll reveals how much they would pay to make it stop
The survey finds: Folks are so desperate to relieve their stress a third would be willing to spend over $500 to have just one stress-free day.
- 60% of Americans say they feel “constantly on edge” due to the coronavirus.
- 20% say they feel “drained” most days.”
- 13% say they are in a constant state of exhaustion.
- Overall, 59% say they are struggling with self-care right now.
- The average person only takes about 25 minutes each day for self-care.
- 38% say they need at least 30% of self-care to be their best self.
- 86% believe taking time to disconnect is the most important thing for their self-care.
- Other self-care practices include:
- Exercise (22%)
- Stretching/yoga (18%)
- Supplements (18%)
- Skincare (17%)