A wedding invitation recently sent out by a couple was recently shared on Reddit’s “Wedding Shaming” forum and it's got people talking. On the RSVP the senders ask guests to let them know how much they would be giving as a gift, with those who gift more getting more options for their dinner meal.
- Those giving gifts up to $250 will get a choice of chicken or swordfish.
- Gifts of $251 to $500 will also have the option of sliced steak or poached salmon.
- Gifts of $501 and $1,000 will also be able to choose filet mignon or lobster tails.
- And those whose gifts are above $1000 are in the “Platinum Gift” level and can choose any dish from the other levels or a two-pound lobster and souvenir champagne goblet.
- It also notes that vegetarian and kosher meals are available at the Platinum Gift tier.
In case you're wondering they have stated immediate family members are at platinum level no matter what they decide to give.