A college degree is not required to make big bucks. There are lots of well off folks who didn't finish college. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg are some of the famous college dropouts. There's even a list of famous High School dropouts like former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger who have done amazing things. But most people don't want to start a company they just want a good job and a lot of them won't even allow you to apply without a college degree.
- 24/7 Wall Street has just come out with their list of the Highest Paying Jobs without a College Degree.
- Workers in some of these jobs can make more than $70,000 a year on average.
- Many of them may be physically demanding, and come with a high degree of occupational hazards.
- Topping the list is transportation, storage, and distribution managers.
- They make an average annual salary of $103,320 a year, and employment is expected to increase 5.6% in the next eight years.
The Highest Paying Jobs Without A College Degree
- Transportation, storage, and distribution managers
- Commercial pilot
- Nuclear power reactor operators
- First-line supervisors of police and detectives
- Athletes and sports competitors
- Power distributors and dispatchers
- Captains, mates, and pilots of water vessels
- First-line supervisors of non-retail sales workers
- Detectives and criminal investigators
- Gambling managers