The debate started when an Australian woman asked the Home Decorating Mums Facebook group, “how do you fold towels?” showing two common techniques. Option A involves folding them in half to form a large flat rectangle, while Option be has folks folding them towards the center to create a higher, thinner rectangle, which looks like it’s been “rolled.”
- Well, the post quickly went viral, with more than 4,100 comments, some of whom suggested a third way, simply rolling them.
- “[Option] B is the only way!' one woman said, while another added, “B for storage, A for guests.”
- Meanwhile another added, “'God save anyone who folds like A in my house.”
- Many suggested the folding technique would depend on a variety of factors, like closet space, or towel size.
- “Depends on the size of the towel,” one person shared. “I do A and B but for the larger towels I kind of roll them but they are still flat.”
- And then there were the ones who didn’t like either option. As one person noted, “Neither! I roll them - looks much neater.”