Even in quarantine, the stars aren’t taking a day off of their workout routines.Kevin Hart, Ashley Graham, Arnold Schwarzenegger and more are showing fans how they stay in shape, even when they’re stuck indoors.Here’s the highlights:
- Graham just welcomed her son Isaac with husband Justin Ervin in January, and she’s already working out that post-partum bod – and letting fans follow along via Instagram livestreams.
- Kate Upton has also been repping workout livestreams, and she’s making it a family affair with her daughter Genevieve.“Turning this time at home into an opportunity to better myself mentally and physically,” she writes onInstagram.
- Hart is still recovering from spinal surgery from his car accident back in September, but as he’s gained back his strength he’s been keeping fans updated with fitness videos on hisInstagram, even amid coronavirus quarantine.
- Teddi Mellencamp is telling folks at home to keep positive with the self-talk for the sake of your productivity – and sanity. Plus, she’s started the ALL IN Postpartum Program, telling moms its “okay to prioritize yourself no matter what” when it comes to wellness.
- Schwarzenegger has posted a list of at-home exercises on Reddit, complete with vintage photos of himself performing the exercises back in his bodybuilding days. “Even without a gym, we can also control our physical fitness during this pandemic,” he says. “Body weight, or freehand, training is the oldest method in the world.”
- My Favorite is Herschel Walker who is going to show you exercises he did as a kid in the country, without any gym equipment, to become a football star.