A Pig Pooping Starts A Barn Fire

There are no injuries after one pig's poop sparked a fire on a farm in England.

North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service officials says crews responded to the blaze at four pig pens on a local farm. After putting out the flames, firefighters discovered that a battery-powered pedometer likely caused the fire.

it turns out, a pig ate the pedometer it was wearing and then pooped it out. Copper from the device's battery sparked with the pig poo and dry hay to ignite the fire. Surprise!

The fire crews said they arrived just in time to "save the bacon."

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content