I haven't had a bad hair day since I started shaving my head in the 90's. However a new survey finds they're a bigger problem than I could've ever imagined! :
- Americans suffer 96 bad hair days a year.
- That translates to three months of bad hair days, or more than a quarter of your life!
And bad hair days hit some people really hard.
- 80% of people say they have opted to stay in rather than leave their house because they can’t get their hair to cooperate.
- 33% of people have actually called in sick because of their bad hair, with the average person calling in six five times.
- Half of those surveyed have canceled a date because of unruly locks.
- 38% have skipped a social function.
- 43% have missed a job interview because of their hair.
So, just how important is good hair?
- Well, 54% say a good hair day puts them in in a better mood than having sex or a great massage.
- 40% say they feel more confident on a good hair day, while 52% say it makes them smile more often.