According to a new survey…
- 74% of Americans have bought a “wegift” for someone over the holidays.
- A “wegift” is a gift that not only benefits the gift recipient but the gift giver as well.
- 22% of people admit they plan on getting some benefits from at least one of their holiday gifts this year.
- The average American actually plans to give four separate “wegifts.”
- 62% of Americans expecting to give a “wegift” to their partner or spouse, while 46% will give one to their kids and 35% will give one to mom.
But don’t think you are being so sly that the gift receiver doesn’t know what you’re doing.
- 55% of people say they know they’ve been the recipient of a “wegift.”
- 35% of those getting a “wegift” say the person who gave them the gift seemed to enjoy the use of it more than they did.