While gift giving is intended to have a personal touch to it, some companies haven’t gotten the memo. Here are some of the most hideous presents workers have received, as collected through a survey by Snappy. That’s a company that specializes in corporate gift giving… which some apparently need!
- Quail from the boss’ hunting trip.
- Tickets to the Little League of the chief executive officer’s son.
- A seat-belt cutter.
- A tourniquet.
- Coupon for McDonald’s apple pie.
- A $3 bottle of wine.
- A Pin with the bosses picture on it.
- 3 Bananas.
- A pair of black dress socks.
- 1 Can of soda.
- An I work at _____ plaque.
- A company Christmas tree ornament
Then there are the company logo items: ice scraper, coin, keychain, clock, pen, a mousepad.. To be fair, some of these are handy.