More couples are signing prenuptial agreements these days to head off disputes in case they get divorced or one spouse dies. According to the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, just this year,62% of couples are seeking a prenup. These agreements may be helpful in certain situations, but there can also be some crazy demands that reach way beyond who gets the house and artwork. Cosmo asked attorneys across the U.S. for the low-down on the craziest requests they’ve seen in prenups and they were happy to share the most WTF ones they’ve seen.
- “Husband's weight should not exceed 180 pounds, and if it did, he must pay the wife $5,000 for every additional pound annually until back to target weight.”
- "Wife must lose all of her baby weight in 10 months after having the baby on a schedule."
- "Limit of one Sunday Night Football Game per month for the husband, and a limit of one season of the “Bachelor/Bachelorette” per year for the wife—all which must be watched from the den or bedroom, not occupying the largest TV in the house."
- "Must live at least five miles from in-laws and they should only be allowed to visit once per month, unless babysitting."
- "Must have sex at least three times per week."
- "The husband-to-be wanted his wife and her best friend for a threesome on his wedding night. The wife agreed."
- "The wife-to-be wanted a $100,000 per incident payment from the husband-to-be in the event he cheated on her. The request was driven by the fact that the wife-to-be hooked up with him when he was married to another woman who divorced him because of the affair.”
- "One husband agreed to a clause that stated: 'Spouse gets paid X amount per years married' in exchange for being able to cheat on his spouse once per month.”
- "A husband requested that if his marriage ended, he would be able to pay a certain amount of money in a lump sum settlement. But in turn, he would earn the right to veto anyone his ex-wife would date for three years.”
The celebrities step it up even further as you can see in this video!