When thinking about a career it's important to pick one that you'll be happy doing, but another thing to know is what can you expect to make?
Glassdoor analyzed feedback from their users over the past year and have come out with their annual list of the Highest Paying Jobs in America, and let’s just say, you’ll probably have to go back to school if you want one of them.
Tech and healthcare jobs dominated the list, with physician once again at number one with a median base salary of $193,415. In fact, healthcare jobs nab the top four positions on the list with pharmacy manager second, followed by dentist and pharmacist.
Top Ten Highest Paying Jobs in America for 2019
(click herefor all 25)
- Physician - $193,415
- Pharmacy Manager - $144,768
- Dentist - $142,478
- Pharmacist - $126,438
- Enterprise Architect - $122,585
- Corporate Counsel - $117,588
- Software Engineering Manager - $114,163
- Physician Assistant - $113,855
- Corporate Controller - $113,368
- Software Development Manager - $109,809