Today (September 18th) is National Cheeseburger Day! In honor of this food holiday, restaurants are ready to help you celebrate with some discounts and deals on cheeseburgers. These are some of the best offers at chains across the country.
- Applebee's - They’re selling Classic Handcrafted Burgers with fries for $8.99 today when dining in, when ordering online or through the mobile app. Just choose the “National Cheeseburger Day” option from the online menu.
- BurgerFi - Anyone who buys a Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage today can add a premium BurgerFi Cheeseburger for only $3.
- Burger King - BK has deals happening all week in honor of National Cheeseburger Day, but today, members of their Royal Perks rewards program can get a free cheeseburger with any purchase of $1 or more.
- Dairy Queen - The chain will give a free Original Cheeseburger to anyone who makes a $1 purchase through the app today at participating locations nationwide.
- Krystal - Fans can get classic Cheese Krystals for $1, but only by ordering through the Krystal app and website and there’s a limit of five per order, while supplies last.
- McDonald's - Today participating locations across the country will sell Double Cheeseburgers for 50-cents and you’ll need to order through the app to snag the deal.
- Smashburger - From now through September 20th, customers can get any of the Classic Singles for $5, either in stores or on the website or app using the code CLASSIC23 during checkout.
- Wayback Burgers - Participating locations are offering BOGO Classic Burgers. The offer is good in the restaurants or online using the code BOGOCLASS at checkout.
- Wendy's - Fans of the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger can get one for just a penny when they make any purchase. The deal can be found in the “offers” section on the Wendy’s app or website and it’s good not just today, but through Friday, September 22nd.
- White Castle - The chain has a BOGO deal on their Single Cheese Sliders today to Wednesday, September 20th. According to White Castle, the offer is only available with coupons found on their social media or website.
Source: Eat This, Not That