Gwyneth Paltrow’s company Goop is known for outrageous suggestions. Their Father’s Day gift guide has just come out and it includes everything from skincare to slippers to a Rolex to a trip to the Arctic Circle that costs $64-thousand per person. Here are some of the presents Goop thinks you should buy this Father’s Day.
- A striped Gucci skateboard - $1,950. Sure, it’s nearly $2-thousand, but it features the Gucci logo on the bearings and wheels, plus it comes with a matching carry bag.
- A beach blanket - $890. Why would Dad use a towel when he could use this striped beach blanket that’s handmade in Italy and has a water-resistant coating.
- GOOPGENES All-in-One Nourishing Face Cream - $98. One of the more reasonably priced options, it’s ideal for the father who’s into skincare.
- Gardiner's Bay Pickleball Paddle - $85. What sporty dad wouldn’t love a designer paddle to play pickleball with?
- Kitchen on the Edge of the World - from $64-thousand per person. This trip to the Arctic Circle includes a four-night stay at the Holmen Lofoten in Norway, and a unique dining experience known as the Kitchen on the Edge of the World.
- Dome Outdoor Oven - $2,149. This wood-fired oven is perfect for cooking pizza and salmon, plus it’s bound to be fancier than his current BBQ.
- Rolex Men's Oyster Perpetual 41mm Model 124300 Green Index Dial - $11,395. If you’re looking for a watch for Father’s Day, this stainless steel one with a hunter green face comes highly recommended.
- A Prostate Massager $219 Yes, we did put a vibrator in this gift guide
- The guide also includes a weekend in the Utah mountains, sunglasses, a $5-thousand leather backpack, a Louis Vuitton hammock they don’t even include the price for, and a hands-free prostate stimulator, because who wouldn’t want to give that to their dad?