A poll of 500 delivery drivers found out some interesting things. Like 8-in-10 food delivery drivers eat part of their customer’s order. Not only that, but one-in-four drivers confess that they’ve had sex in their vehicle and one-in-10 have peed on or near a customer’s home.
Some other takeaways are:
- 27-percent have had inappropriate conversations with customers
- 23 -percent say they’ve intentionally damaged packages
- 18-percent mark packages as delivered when they aren’t
- 17-percent have stolen packages
- 17-percent admit to opening and then resealing packages