TripAdvisor is here to let us know which restaurants to visit when you travel and it turns out Charleston SC is the best food town in America! .
- The travel site just came out with their Travelers' Choice Awards “Best of the Best” for Restaurants, based on a full year of TripAdvisor reviews.
- Establishments are broken down into categories like Fine Dining, Everyday Dining and Quick Bites (formerly known as Fast Casual).
- They also have lists for Best Brunch Spots, Hottest New Restaurants, and Best Vegan Spots, plus new categories like Picture-Perfect Restaurants and Date Night.
- Earning the honor of Top Fine Dining spot in the U.S. is the Inn At Little Washington in Washington, Virginia, while The Old Stamp House Restaurant in Ambleside, United Kingdom is the World number one.
Top Ten U.S. Fine Dining Restaurants
- Inn at Little Washington - Washington, VA
- Cafe Monarch - Scottsdale, AZ
- Halls Chophouse - Charleston, SC
- Sazón - Santa Fe, NM
- Collage Restaurant - St. Augustine, FL
- Mama's Fish House - Paia, HI
- GW Fins - New Orleans, LA
- Lahaina Grill - Lahaina, HI
- Circa 1886 Restaurant - Charleston, SC
- Kokkari Estiatorio - San Francisco, CA
So not only did Charleston get 2 of the top 10 in the country, but at #14 is Peninsula Grill and #25 is 82 Grill.
Another honor is best brunch in America goes to Halls Chophouse.