A new survey finds: 83% of people either snore or live with someone who does. Men are more likely to be the snorers in a relationship than women (52% vs. 30%).
As for what kind of problems this is causing;
- 10% of people say they’ve been dumped over snoring issues.
- Over 25% of people say their partner will wake them to try and quiet them down.
- 13% say that leads to arguments with their S.O.
But it’s not just significant others
- 19% have even avoided sharing a room with a friend on vacation because of it.
- 12% have even skipped going on public transportation out of fear they’d fall asleep and snore.
As for how people discovered they were a snorer:
- 75% found out when they were told by another person.
- 17% realized when they woke themselves up.
- 30% had someone complain about hearing it through the walls.
- 22% have had their snoring recorded by a friend or partner.