Valentine’s Day is 3 weeks away so you should probably start thinking about what you want to get your loved one.
It seems the least desired gift is furry handcuffs (34%), followed by:
- Flowers (28%)
- A heart-shaped box of chocolates (22%)
- A funny card (25%)
- Lingerie (24%)
- Champagne (19%)
- A love coupon book (18%)
- Chocolate-covered strawberries (18%)
- Perfume (17%)
- Underwear (15%)
- Scented candles (14%)
- A serenade (14%)
- A massage (14%)
- Fancy dinner (10%)
When it comes to that heart-shaped box, not only is it not exactly welcome, 53% consider it a “cop-out gift.”
So, what do people want for Valentine’s Day?
- Well, 25% of people say they’d be happy with a gift that takes their taste into account.
- 29% would love to get an experience they previously mentioned wanting.
- 20% would like a physical gift they mentioned wanting.
- And a gift doesn’t have to be expensive to be a good one.
- 80% of people say they’d rather have a gift that represents their preferences than one that costs a lot of money.