A new poll conducted by One Poll for Affirm asked American's about their resolutions for 2021.
Life skills and family time are the big winners. Learning a life skill is what 7-in-10 will focus on, while 6-in-10 are making what they claim are radically different resolutions.
When it comes to family, building a better relationship with them and spending more time are tops. That includes taking at least two family road trips a year.
Here are some of the top resolutions:
- Improve their overall wellness – 63%
- Save more money for future expenses – 62%
- Have a more positive outlook – 58%
- Get in better physical shape – 56%
- Better budget their finances or create a monthly budget – 54%
- Create a new good habit – 53%
- Spend more time with family – 53%
- Improve their relationship with their family – 51%
- Learn a new skill – 50%
- Improve their relationship with their significant other – 49%
- Improve their relationships with their friends – 49%