When you want to impress a possible significant other on a date, taking them to the local Olive Garden probably won’t do. But picking that perfect restaurant isn't always easy when you’re trying to woo a potential partner, and now OpenTable is here to help.
The reservation site just came out with their list of the 50 Best Restaurants for a Date Night in America, based on diner reviews from September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019. The closest to us is in Savannah as the 9th best.
Overall, restaurants in 21 states and Washington, DC made the list, with Illinois and Nevada represented the most with six each, followed by Georgia with four and Arizona, California, Florida and Pennsylvania with three.
Restaurants making the list include (click herefor the complete list):
- Arrowhead Grill- Phoenix, Arizona
- Blend on the Water- Long Island City, New York
- Catch LA- Los Angeles, California
- Eiffel Tower- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck- Dallas, Texas
- Filomena Ristorante- Washington, D.C.
- Girl & the Goat- Chicago, Illinois
- Le Diplomate- Washington, D.C
- The Olde Pink House Restaurant- Savannah, Georgia
- Ocean Prime- Tampa, Florida