The Academy Awards are this Sunday, and while not everyone will walk away from the show a winner, nominees won’t be going home empty handed. That’s because, as usual, all nominees will receive lavish gift bags, and they will be filled with some truly amazing items.
The bags, which are called “Everybody Wins,” are distributed Los Angeles-based marketing agency Distinctive Assets, which describes them as “a six-figure swag bag,” featuring trips, training sessions, health and beauty products and more.
Among the items in this year’s bag (click herefor the complete list):
- A luxury small-ship adventure with International Expeditions (choice of Amazon, Galapagos, Iceland or Costa Rica-Panama voyages)
- Coda Signature premium cannabis-infused edibles, topicals and concentrates
- An annual VIP membership to MOTA ― LA's first cannabis-friendly social club
- Private phobia relief sessions with the world's number one phobia expert Kalliope Barlis
- Jarritos-filled Yeti Coolers along with a commitment from Jarritos to donate a pallet of their great-tasting flavored soft drinks to a charitable event of the nominee's choice
- Premier handcrafted A. Junod Absinthe
- Personal training sessions with celebrity trainer Alexis Seletzky
- One-of-a-kind custom stained glass portraits from Artist John Thoman
- A week-long Greek beachfront escape at Avaton Luxury Villas Resort
- CloSYS - the spa kit for your mouth
- An organic field-to-table dinner for two at Flora Farms in Los Cabos, Mexico
- A week at the Golden Door luxury wellness resort
- High Beauty High Five Cannabis Facial Moisturizer and High Expectations Cannabis
- It's a 10 Haircare Miracle hair dryer
- Dental health products from Knotty Floss
- Le Céline Confidence & Star Appeal luxury eyelashes
- Mister Poop Emoji Plunger
- Three day-long stay at Luxury Wellness Retreat in Malibu
- Poolside dinner from Nest Seekers International for nominee and friends prepared by celebrity chef
Below is a video of last years swag bag.