Author: Christie @ RaisingWhasians.com
Recipe type: Party Snack
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Serves: 4 cups
Make an out-of-this-world snack for your next movie night or space themed party! This Galaxy Popcorn is sure to have your guests seeing stars with this easy recipe!
- 1 Bag of Microwave Popcorn
- 1 Bag of Black Candy Melts
- 1 Bag of Royal Blue Candy Melts
- 1 Bag of Lavender Candy Melts
- 1 Vial of Silver Edible Stars - found at your local craft store
- Make popcorn according to package instructions.
- Melt whole bag of black candy melts in microwave according to package instructions.
- In large bowl, gently combine popcorn and black melted candy until coated.
- Spread popcorn in a single layer on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Melt ¼ cup of blue candy melts. Drizzle on top of popcorn.
- Melt ¼ cup of lavender candy melts. Drizzle on top of popcorn.
- Sprinkle edible stars on top of your popcorn.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes, or until candy has hardened. Serve immediately or store in airtight container.
Eclipse Cookies! We are going to have the kids make their own eclipse sugar cookies. They will enjoy frosting their cookies with yellow or white frosting to represent the bright sun. Then they will top it off with an Oreo, which represents the moon covering the sun.
Edible constellations. Stick marshmallows on pretzels to make the big dipper and other constellations