A number of recent studies have narrowed down what red flags to look for in a guy that will let you know he is more likely to cheat. Ashley Madison and Illicitencounters.com have also put in their two cents. Let’s dig in.
- Taller men. Guys over 5’10” are more likely to stray.
- Rock music lovers. While 41% who like Rock cheat. Followed by pop (26 percent), country (11 percent), classical (seven percent), R&B (five percent), gospel (three percent) and hip hop (two percent). Wait gospel music fans are more likely to cheat than hip hop fans?
Top 10 cheating professional circles
- Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts, etc.)
- Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.)
- Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, etc.)
- Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries, etc.)
- Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives, etc.)
- Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers, etc.)
- Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters, etc.)
- Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators, etc.)
- Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges, etc.)
- Someone whose age ends in “9”. 19, 29. 39, etc. It’s a life stage hang up.
- Twitter users. Followed by Snapchat, Instagram and then Facebook
- Guys named Wayne. This is the least trustworthy name according to a poll of women. Ryan, Matt, Craig and Scott round out the top 5.