Lay’s just revealed five new Flavor Icons, each inspired by an iconic dish from a famous restaurant across the U.S. The flavors include:
- Grimaldi’s Kettle Cooked New York Style Pizza– based on the famous Brooklyn pizza pie.
- Party Fowl’s Nashville Hot Chicken– inspired by the Music City hot spot.
- Geno’s Steaks Philly Cheesesteak– inspired by Philadelphia’s iconic cheesesteak hub.
- ElTorito’s Carnitas Street Taco– based on the popular Los Angeles taco joint.
- Cocina Azul’s Chile Relleno– inspired by the dish at the Albuquerque, New Mexico restaurant.
These new Flavor Icons hit store shelves today, although you can only get the chile relleno flavor in Walmart and 7-Eleven.