The Best Countries list from “U.S. News & World Report,” has just been released. If you want to read the methodology they used to create the list it's here.
So, which country is the best?
- The mag ranked 73 nations across a range of categories, including economic influence, military might, education and quality of life.
- Switzerland lands the top spot for fourth consecutive year, with Canada moving up one spot this year to two.
- The U.S. moves up one spot to seven this year, although the mag says it’s not perceived as very trustworthy, dropping to a record low of 16.3 on a scale of 100.
- The U.S. does land at number one in the mag’s Power rankings, followed by Russia.
- Canada is the most trustworthy country, and has been so since 2016, and is also tops for quality of life.
Top Ten Best Countries In The World
(click herefor the complete list)
- United Kingdom
- United States
As for the worst country in the world, Lebanon ranks dead last at 73, with Serbia just behind them.