Glassdoor has compiled their 12th annual Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2020, based solely on voluntarily feedback from employees. All companies are rated on a scale of one to five, with one being very dissatisfied, and five being very satisfied.
The list is split into two categories:
- The 100 Best Places to Work, which consists of companies with more than 1,000 employees.
- The 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, which is for organizations with less than 1,000 workers.
Overall, computer, software and hardware company HubSpot in Cambridge, Massachusetts tops the list this year for large companies, with a rating of 4.6. According to the site, 95% of employees would recommend the company to a friend, with at least one reviewer writing, “absolutely incredible – never leaving.”
Here's the one SC company on the list. South Carolina Federal Credit Union
Top Ten Best Places to Work in 2020
(Click here for the complete list)
- HubSpot (4.6 rating)
- Bain & Company (4.6 rating)
- DocuSign (4.6 rating)
- In-N-Out Burger (4.6 rating)
- Sammons Financial Group (4.5 rating)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (4.5 rating)
- Intuitive Surgical (4.5 rating)
- Ultimate Software (4.5 rating)
- VIPKid (4.5 rating)
- Southwest Airlines (4.5 rating)
As for small and medium size companies, the religious organization LifeChurch tops the list, with a 4.9 rating, and 98% of employees willing to recommend it to a friend.
Top Five Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For in 2018
(click herefor the complete list)
- Life.Church (4.9 rating)
- CrossCountry Consulting (4.9 rating)
- 15Five (4.9 rating)
- IGNW (4.8 rating)
- BambooHR (4.8 rating)