A new survey finds:
- 39.9% of Americans would gladly skip the holiday season because of all the stress that comes with it.
- More than one third of those polled say they were stressed out about the holidays even earlier this year than before.
- 27% of those with children say they started feeling the holiday stress at the beginning of November.
- 45.5% say the main source of their holiday stress is holiday shoppers.
So, what things would folks like to get rid of over the holidays to relieve some of that stress? They include:
- Black Friday (31.7%)
- Parents would love to remove Elf on a Shelf (17.2%)
- Starbucks holiday cups (14.6%)